Rules & Guidelines
- A lodge cleaning fee of $425 is applied to each new reservation.
- All rentals are full-lodge rentals.
- No Pets Allowed. No Exceptions
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm and check-out are before 11:00 am. Early check-in and late check out by manager’s permission only.
- Rental Rates includes up to 50 people in the base rental rate. Additional guests over 50 persons are billed at $35 per person, per day. Children 2 and under are free. An accurate count of people in your group will be required prior to check-in at the Lodge.
- Additional members of a group above 50 are allowed to camp or stay in an RV but are charged the rate of $35 per person, per day.
- The outdoor pool is heated from May 15th to October 1st each season. The outdoor Spa is heated year-round. During November thru April and additional fee of $200 is charged, per day, two days minimum for heating the outside pool.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due to confirm reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be allowed without payment in full at time of reservation.
A damage protection fee of $99 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. Reservations made within 30 days of reservation will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of reservation. Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year but if a subsequent change is canceled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. The landlord will make best efforts to lease canceled dates and if successful for the same rate as a customer then 85% of the deposit will be refunded.